Covid-19 Mitigation Measures
Communication to Clients
- Continue to use Eventbrite to manage online tickets, registration and order form questions.
- Arrange catering dietaryrequirements via e mail.
- Designated team who mange cleaning on a timed rota basiscan be provided,depending on size of event. FH is cleaned outside of businesshours on a regular basis.
- Social distancing measures for toilets could be a limited number of persons in the male/female toilets at one time such as 3 at one, depending on size of event. Alternate toilet cubicles could also be locked to enhance social distancing.There are currently no social distancing measures in the male or femaletoilets.
Protect and Detect/ Lateral Flow Testing
- As part of the pre-event communication, all event attendees are asked to do a Lateral Flow Test at least24 hours before arrival at the venue. Should they test positive, we ask them to get in touch so their ticket can be released to the waiting list or just to make the team aware of a cancellation. There is no legal requirement to show a test result on arrival to the event venue.
- It is still advised to report their test result regardless of the result to the UK GOV website.
- Should anyone have a Covid-19 infection, they must test negative twice on 2 consecutive days to be allowed to end their isolation.
- The UK Gov advise is that from the 24 March 2022, isolation due to a Covid–19 infection is no longer a legal requirement, however people are still encouraged to isolate.
Procedure for positive case during event
- An ‘isolation’ room can be designated should any clients show symptoms of Covid-19 and UP risk assessment and policy followed.
- It would be advised that all staff at the event, take a lateral flow test before coming onto the event venue.
- Staff should also be required to wear a face mask whilst in communal areas. Both disposable and cloth masks are available in the UP office.
- During breaks and lunch, table service can be provided if required to avoid crowds of people gathering around a self service food/drink station.